We provide "Excellence Through Service" to over 50,000 residents of Albany, Oregon.
- Report a non-emergency issue
- Report a bias crime or incident (Oregon DOJ)
- Request a copy of a police report ($)
- Ride-along patrol observation request
- Unclaimed property
Working at APD
- Lateral Officers — extra incentives for experienced officers
Programs & Services
Recent Nixle Alerts
Sign up for APD Nixle alerts. For larger, citywide incidents, stay informed using AlbanyAlerts.
2022 4th Quarter Use of Force Review
2022 Annual Use of Force Report
Albany Police Strategic Plan 2021-2023
Wednesdays, 9-11 am, 1-3 pm, in 30 min appts; $20/appt for those living or owning a business in Albany city limits, $30/appt for others. Call 541-917-7680 to schedule.
Active shooter training for your workplace
Including recognition / prevention, response and post response with a section on trauma care.
Video courtesy of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Tour are offered to schools and other groups. Call 541-917-7680 to schedule a tour.