- 801-Claim Submission - CIS Rapid Care (164KB pdf)
- 801-Workers Comp-Physicians Report for Employees Work Status and Work Restrictions Form (51KB pdf)
- 801-instructions for submitting a Workers Compensation Claim (270KB pdf)
- A Guide for Workers Recently Hurt on the Job (110KB pdf)
- City of Albany Safety Manual (rev Oct 2019) (3.88MB pdf)
- Safety Incident Report (rev June 2020) (437KB pdf)
- What Happens if I am Hurt on the Job
PREVENT WORKPLACE INJURIES!
The MyCIS mobile web app can help keep you safe and healthy. Visit my.cisoregon.org from your computer or mobile device. The app features:
- Safety amd ergonomic tips
- Safety videos
- CIS' Safety Shorts newsletter
- Oregon OSHA resources
Injured at work?
Call CIS Rapid Care to report an on-the-job injury at 855-959-2741. You will speak with a registered nurse specializing in occupational injuries and complete an 801 over the phone, if needed.